This suite features the gorgeous sketch of Borgo Egnazia,
an amazing luxury hotel in the dreamy landscape of Puglia-Italy.
Created for Cristina & Stefan's amazing wedding, we chose ivory handmade paper to match the gorgeous light stone from the hotel and kept everything else tone on tone.
We created the Day of stationery also, with some special welcome cards, a weekend program, menus, and place cards, printed versions of the father of the bride /groom speeches, and many more.
We'll insert here a few of the stunning photos taken by the amazing photographer Emm & Clau at the event, but we'll also dedicate a blog post for this wedding.
This suite served as inspiration for any venue sketch invitation - we can create a custom sketch for your venue and adjust all the details to match your needs.
ABOUT THIS SUITE
The price depends on the
- printing technique ( letterpress, hot foil, embossing, flat print, or a combination between them)
- the type of paper ( cardstock, handmade paper)
- the number of cards & envelopes (invitation & main envelope, RSVP card & envelope, details card, etc)
- the embellishments ( wax seals, twine, silk ribbon, envelope addressing, envelope liners
and last, but not least
- the print run. Especially important when printing letterpress, hot foil, and embossing.
Please contact us via the inquiry form to get a personalized price quote.
How to order
Find out all the details for placing an Order.