top of page
We wanted to create a suite with the sweetest, softest, and most luminous tones of blush and blue.
So we paired these gorgeous shades of blush and off-white with a beautiful dusty blue envelope.
The romantic calligraphy letterpressed into the white card was next, and we chose a custom ink to match the blush shade of the R.S.V.P. envelope.
ABOUT THIS SUITE
The price depends on the
- printing technique ( letterpress, hot foil, embossing, flat print, or a combination between them)
- the type of paper ( cardstock, handmade paper)
- the number of cards & envelopes (invitation & main envelope, RSVP card & envelope, details card, etc)
- the embellishments ( wax seals, twine, silk ribbon, envelope addressing, envelope liners
and last, but not least
- the print run. Especially important when printing letterpress, hot foil, and embossing.
Please contact us via the inquiry form to get a personalized price quote.
How to order
Find out all the details for placing an Order.
Explore our Collection Guide to view colors, papers, printing methods and embellishments.
bottom of page