top of page
Inspired by chinoiserie patterns and beautiful blooms, our moldboard for this suite had photos of gorgeous blooms English gardens, elegant & stately venues, and amazing tablescapes. A romantic invitation, a combination between flat print for the floral design and gold ink letterpress for the text. You can keep it light & bright with the soft tones of sage for the envelope, or you can go bold with the muted green velvet envelope, and even bolder with the ochre & magenta ones.
ABOUT THIS SUITE
The price depends on the
- printing technique ( letterpress, hot foil, embossing, flat print, or a combination between them)
- the type of paper ( cardstock, handmade paper)
- the number of cards & envelopes (invitation & main envelope, RSVP card & envelope, details card, etc)
- the embellishments ( wax seals, twine, silk ribbon, envelope addressing, envelope liners
and last, but not least
- the print run. Especially important when printing letterpress, hot foil, and embossing.
Please contact us via the inquiry form to get a personalized price quote.
How to order
Find out all the details for placing an Order.
Explore our Collection Guide to view colors, papers, printing methods and embellishments.
bottom of page